August 18, 2023
Newsletter Release Notes: Essential Reports, Additional Charges & Other Useful Resources
The wide range of information that our software tracks will help you handle your accounting needs quickly and efficiently.
There are multiple sections and different pre-arranged reports that you can generate in order to track a variety of things.
Out of the big variety of reports we offer there are 3 reports that we think are ESSENTIAL to every business operation:
- Daily Financial (This report will give you a great detailed breakdown not just for your daily needs but any number of days that you select before pulling this report, this includes but is not limited to: Net Sales, Order Totals, Tax Totals, Driver Tips, Cash Flow, Shift Breakdown, Gross Received, Net Profit, etc...
- Restaurant Invoice (This report will provide you with all the information you will need to see the performance/sales of a restaurant as well as detailed breakdowns of commissions for Delivery/Takeout that you can provide to your restaurant partners for better transparency)
- Driver Cashout (This report will help you track down all payments and how the money is moved around when our AutoPay feature is paying your drivers. It will also give you insight into how much a driver is earning for the period you select and also it will show you any Credits/Adjustments made)
So we highly encourage you to check these reports AT LEAST once a week so you can act in time in case there are any issues with reporting/payments you might encounter.
Additional Charges and Gap Fees are a great way to break down your costs and pay your drivers more through clients.
Additional Charges can be anything that you think is a valid proposition to both the consumer and your driver.
- We had a peak gas prices just a few months ago and implementing a Gas surcharge that goes to the driver ensured that drivers wouldn't decline orders because they know they're getting compensated fairly.
- Another great way to utilize Additional Charges is a
Large Order pickup fee if your drivers are processing grocery orders and similar scenarios!
- Credit processing fee on credit orders is also a pretty common additional charge that some businesses collect.
You can customize how additional charges are applied and also to which restaurants.
You are able to select specific times, shifts, order $ amounts and many more options to suit additional charges to your business needs.
Other Useful Resources
Finding answers to your questions can sometimes be frustrating, that's why we provide you with a variety of resources to help you along the way.
Our Newsletter is a great way to keep up with announcements for new features and some quick updates on existing ones but we have many more resources that can help you utilize our software to it's fullest potential.
A few of our most valuable resources are:
- Knowledge Base (Great for slower paced guides and step by step tutorials)
- Facebook Community (Talk to our managers and existing RDS clients about ideas, issues and solutions)
- Our "New Stuff" section in the admin backend which you can access by click on the HELP CENTER button on the right hand side or add /admin/misc/newstuff to the end of your URL.
- DeliverLogic YouTube page (This is a great way to keep up with our software if you're visual learner)
Additional Features and Updates
If your driver is requesting more funds on their Smart Pay cards even after the Auto-Load you can easily add additional funds so they can pay for the order and start delivering the food.
You will need to be in your Dispatch Screen in order to be able to do this.
Click on the title to navigate to the full guide.
Also if you are thinking about having our professional team of placers and dispatchers take over your dispatch screen so you can focus on expanding please feel free to contact us through Slack.
Whether you're using our Dispatchers or not you should understand how a Dispatch Screen works and customize your view so you can see exactly what YOU feel is important to YOU.
Dispatcher columns allow you to sort info in any number of ways, one week you might want to focus on Customer data and alerts while next week you might want to see how your drivers are performing and we make it all possible.
Once you come up with a system that you're comfortable with you can be more efficient with your time viewing the Dispatch Screen and possibly focus more on growing your business.
DeliverLogic Weekly Meetings
Make sure you check out our Weekly meeting where we you can learn about all the great features and tricks to help your business thrive!
Also if you are looking for someone to take over your dispatch and support so you can invest your time on growing your business.
Automate & Maximize Efficiencies
Customer Support & Dispatch
Order with Google
Submit your info HERE and we will reach out to you! 🙂
TO SEE OUR PREVIOUS BLOG POSTS PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK HERE OR SEE THE MOST RECENT BLOG POSTS BELOW IN THE WIDGET