January 6, 2023
Newsletter Release Notes:
Useful DeliverLogic Resources,
Additional Charges and
Useful DeliverLogic Resources
Finding answers to your questions can sometimes be frustrating, that's why we provide you with a variety of resources to help you along the way.
Our Newsletter is a great way to keep up with announcements for new features and some quick updates on existing ones but we have many more resources that can help you utilize our software to it's fullest potential.
A few of our most valuable resources are:
- Knowledge Base (Great for slower paced guides and step by step tutorials)
- Facebook Community (Talk to our managers and existing RDS clients about ideas, issues and solutions)
- Our "New Stuff" section in the admin backend which you can access by click on the HELP CENTER button on the right hand side or add /admin/misc/newstuff to the end of your URL.
- DeliverLogic YouTube page (This is a great way to keep up with our software if you're visual learner)
Additional Charges and Gap Fee
Additional Charges and Gap Fees are a great way to break down your costs and pay your drivers more through clients.
Additional Charges can be anything that you think is a valid proposition to both the consumer and your driver.
- We had a peak gas prices just a few months ago and implementing a Gas surcharge that goes to the driver ensured that drivers wouldn't decline orders because they know they're getting compensated fairly.
- Another great way to utilize Additional Charges is a
Large Order pickup fee if your drivers are processing grocery orders and similar scenarios!
- Credit processing fee on credit orders is also a pretty common additional charge that some businesses collect.
You can customize how additional charges are applied and also to which restaurants.
You are able to select specific times, shifts, order $ amounts and many more options to suit additional charges to your business needs.
The wide range of information that our software tracks will help you handle your accounting needs quickly and efficiently.
There are multiple sections and different pre-arranged reports that you can generate in order to track a variety of things.
Out of the big variety of reports we offer there are 3 reports that we think are ESSENTIAL to every business operation:
- Daily Financial (This report will give you a great detailed breakdown not just for your daily needs but any number of days that you select before pulling this report, this includes but is not limited to: Net Sales, Order Totals, Tax Totals, Driver Tips, Cash Flow, Shift Breakdown, Gross Received, Net Profit, etc...
- Restaurant Invoice (This report will provide you with all the information you will need to see the performance/sales of a restaurant as well as detailed breakdowns of commissions for Delivery/Takeout that you can provide to your restaurant partners for better transparency)
- Driver Cashout (This report will help you track down all payments and how the money is moved around when our AutoPay feature is paying your drivers. It will also give you insight into how much a driver is earning for the period you select and also it will show you any Credits/Adjustments made)
So we highly encourage you to check these reports AT LEAST once a week so you can act in time in case there are any issues with reporting/payments you might encounter.
Additional Features and Updates
If you are managing your own orders and want a quick way of adding funds to active orders that are utilizing Smart Pay cards you can find this trick in the article above.
Also if you are thinking about having our professional team of placers and dispatchers take over your dispatch screen so you can focus on expanding please feel free to contact us through Slack. 🙂
Driver Surge Pay is a great tool to incentivize drivers to log in during busier times of the day by offering them an X $ amount extra per order.
This way you can still handle higher volume orders and increase your sales while only "sacrificing" a small portion of your profits.
DeliverLogic Weekly Meetings
Make sure you check out our Weekly meeting where we you can learn about all the great features and tricks to help your business thrive!
Also if you are looking for someone to take over your dispatch and support so you can invest your time on growing your business.
Automate & Maximize Efficiencies
Customer Support & Dispatch
Order with Google
Submit your info HERE and we will reach out to you! 🙂